Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Article #3

            Jennifer took the stand on April 23rd for the murder trial of William Balfour. During her time took at the witness stand Hudson describes how she found out about the murders of her family. She'd been in Florida and had been getting really worried when she didn't hear from her mother that day. Then later that day her sister, Julia, told her about the slaying of her mother, brother, and Jennifer's 7'-year old nephew.
              "I would tell Julia over and over again not to marry William," she said. "None of us -- myself, my mother, or my brother -- we did not like how he treated her, and I didn't like how he treated my nephew." (this quoted from Jennifer Hudson)
             The murders actually happening almost 3 years after her relatives were killed; while the the trial is expected to last 3-4 weeks long. Balfour has been accusedof fatally shooting Hudson's mother and brother inside their Chicago home in October 2008. Also, Balfour has been portrayed Balfour as a jealous man who murdered three people in a rage at the thought that his wife had a boyfriend.

1 comment:

  1. HARD TO UNDERSTAND
    particularly the first paragraph

    proofread and I will regrade.

    ReplyDelete